Tuesday 10 July 2012

July's Wish List

weheartit
What's occurring bloggieees?! So as a student, I'm so damn poor right now until pay day (end of the month) so I thought to further torment myself, I would make a wish list each month and see what people think and whether I can justify their cost. This month's theme is based on the amaaazing reviews I have heard on other blogs about these products. Lemme know if you've tried any of these and what you thought so I can further justify these purchases:


Image 1 of ASOS Strapless Skater Dress with Sweetheart neckline
BIRTHDAY DRESS!
Moroccanoil Oil Treatment for All Hair Types 100mlYves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat 2.5mlBenefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit 4.35gInstitut Esthederm Photo Cellular Care Sun Sheen Light Self-Tanning Face Cream 50mlTIGI Bed Head Superstar Blow-Dry Lotion 250mlBabyliss Big Hair Styler 2775UYogi 3 in 1 Styler Wand Black/GreyImage of Green Bamboo 5pc "Smokey Eye" Brush Kit

Let's see how I get on shall we?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment